SwagBucks

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Physical Therapy

I've been referred to a physical therapist for my pain-in-the-butt. I went for my eval and got some direction on some things I should be doing or doing differently at home. I am happy to say that just putting those few things into practice has been very helpful in the pain-management aspect of things.

I woke up on very early on Wednesday with a charlie horse in my right calf. So, not only am I hobbling because of my pain-in-the-butt, but I am now nursing a calf muscle that feels like it was overworked.

I was excited to go to therapy today for my first "real" session this morning. I got a phone call an hour before the appointment; my therapist was home sick. Drat. As it turned out, I spent most of the day in bed not feeling well myself.

Now I am looking forward to Tuesday when I have my next (or first official) PT session. Bring on the work, lady. My butt and I can take it!

No comments: