SwagBucks

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Apple Orchard

Royal Oak Farm Orchard is a new family favorite. If you live in northern Illinois or the Chicago-land area, we highly suggest it for a fun, fall, family outing!

String Bean discovered today the joy of eating an apple straight off the tree. I am not sure we'll be able to turn her back to applesauce or yogurt with apples in it ever again. Mr. Bean mimicked what we both assume String Bean was thinking while sitting in a red wagon chomping on a fresh apple, "How come you guys never told me about apples before? This is great. I am almost 2 and you never shared this wonderful food with me. If I had only known I would have been eating them all along!"

I hope to share photos with you soon! (This orchard is a Nut family favorite, too!)

No comments: