SwagBucks

Sunday, February 8, 2009

It is All in Your Point of View

This morning after church, Mr. Bean and I had lunch with the other Amy. Then, we went to Babies R Us to get an ever-so-needed new diaper bag since my old one was literally hanging by a string (well, 4 of them to be exact). We got home and started transferring all the stuff into the new diaper bag only to find that one of the stroller attachments was missing. I was so frustrated that we had to trek back to the store (which isn't exactly close) and pick up the missing piece.

Then, we went to the wake for our friend's husband who died suddenly.

In light of this young mom now being a widow, I really don't mind that extra time chatting with Mr. Bean in the car rides to the store. It is amazing how an annoying situation like this suddenly becomes less so when you consider that there are people out there like Debbie who would have traded places with me today in an instant. It is all in your point of view.

1 comment:

Shangrila said...

So sorry to hear about the loss of your friend's husband! Thanks for the reminder. My husband just asked for help cleaning his art room and I grudgingly agreed, thinking "I don' wanna!" I'm going to go help him now, and be grateful for the opportunity to show him that I love him!