SwagBucks

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Being Productive

I have a list a mile long of things that need to get done. Not a single one of them have a hard and fast deadline that needs to be met. They have all been left undone for days, weeks, months... Yet, I feel this need to be productive.

I've been reading this blog lately that talks about leaving the dishes undone and just spending time with your children. I'm all about doing that, but at some point, you have to stop neglecting the to-do list and get it finished. (Isn't that what naps are for?)

Today just might be one of those days that I actually tackle some of those things...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that saying is for the moms who are always doing stuff and don't have a to do list because they are always doing.

Anonymous said...

Did you manage to tackle anything on the list? I enjoyed "talking" to String Bean today, sorry we had to cut it short, duty called!

Mandie said...

I got everything done that was on the list and a few other things!