SwagBucks

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Things on My To-Do List

I'm going to cross these off the list as I accomplish them!

Today:
  • Eat lunch (If I don't add this to the list, I snack all day long)
  • Empty dishwasher
  • Check e-mail
  • Call everyone who signed up church directory photos tomorrow and remind them.
  • Update Facebook status
  • Check e-mail
  • Feed String Bean
  • Pick up Mail
  • Call attorney about updating wills
  • Daydream
  • Nap, if I can fit it in
  • Go to worship team rehearsal
  • Check e-mail
  • Send final appointment list for church directory photos to Bill
Later:
  • Sleep in past 7 am
  • Finish planning String Bean's first birthday party
  • Clean the house thoroughly
  • Laundry
  • Pay bills
  • Finish Christmas shopping (yes, I've already started!)
  • Get String Bean's flu shot
  • Get my allergy shot
  • Find a new address for that wedding card that was returned to sender
  • Blog
  • Think about whether to decorate for Thanksgiving or just skip right over to Christmas
  • Get rings inspected
  • Get assets turned over to a Living Trust
That about does it.

3 comments:

Allyson Kellner said...

Get rings inspected?

Oh, don't forget to check your e-mail! ;-)

Christy said...

Yeah, what's up with the ring inspection? Is it your jewelry or bathtub?

Mandie said...

I religiously get my rings inspected every 6 months! I don't want to lose any of my precious diamonds, so I go. It is a compulsion. I need help.